Signup for our blog to receive tips and knowledge on industrial wash and wastewater treatment best practices.
Work with Us
Don’t settle for less than a solution from a partner who takes complete responsibility from start to finish. We make it easy to keep things clean and compliance effortless. Contact us today to discuss your wastewater treatment and industrial wash needs.
06/23/2017 | Evans Equipment
What You Need to Know about Working with a General Contractor
When working with a general contractor, it is crucial to ensure that they have the knowledge and experience in building your wash rack with adequate design layout, flow, and containment.
When a general contractor lacks the knowledge and experience you need but then tries to design and build equipment, problems can arise.
Problems may include:
- Wash Rack Design does not allow efficient work flow
- Inadequate containment
- Inadequate pre-treatment infrastructure
- Inadequate volume for proper settling time
- Settling pits built incorrectly without adequate water stop (leaking issues)
Evans Equipment works with general contractors to take care of all of the details.
- We can provide consulting to assist to assist with review of construction plans and design
- We make site visits at key points of construction to confirm design, water stop, containment etc. prior to each concrete pout
- We provide installation of wash rack equipment that includes testing and training of customer’s personnel
- We provide follow-up with technical support, service, parts & chemicals
We are committed to “complete care” because we know that many equipment companies have never built and installed a system from scratch. We also know that many construction companies have very little specific experience with wash and wastewater systems.
That’s why we have our own construction company that specializes in building systems for you or guiding your own builder throughout the process. We are experts with years of hands-on experience and when you use Evans Equipment, you have less to worry about so that you can stay focused on running your business and serving your customers, with fewer delays and/or surprises in the course of building the wash and wastewater systems your business needs.
We are the only company in the nation that specializes in custom built industrial wash equipment and wastewater treatment systems who can give you a complete industrial wash and wastewater solution from beginning to end. Whether we build it for you, or guide your contractor through the process, you can leave it to us. We take complete responsibility for a high quality, stress-free build out. Give us a call for a free consultation today at 1-800-377-5872.