Signup for our blog to receive tips and knowledge on industrial wash and wastewater treatment best practices.
Work with Us
Don’t settle for less than a solution from a partner who takes complete responsibility from start to finish. We make it easy to keep things clean and compliance effortless. Contact us today to discuss your wastewater treatment and industrial wash needs.
01/22/2021 | Evans Equipment
Need a Temporary Cleaning Solution?
Evans Equipment & Environmental provides unique, rugged and self-contained wash pads that can be positioned in almost any location where you need to get things clean. No extensive plumbing or construction is required. Plus, if there’s a chance your business will relocate or upgrade to a permanent system, the wash pad can be moved on trailer without special oversize permits.
Our closed-loop portable wash systems come with everything you need to clean your equipment quickly and easily with less waste.
Portable Wash Pad Specifications
- Available in Marine Grade Aluminum or Galvanized Steel
- Solid-Deck Tread Plate Design (with interlocking section channel design)
- Standard Sizes: 10’ or 20’ Width / any Length in 5’ Increments
- Available Splash Walls: 5’ or 8’ Height, Aluminum
- Available in Drive-Thru Design or With Walls on 3 Sides
- Entrance/Exit Ramps Available
- Aluminum: 64,000 LBS (4-Wheeled Vehicle)
- Galvanized Steel: 80,000 LBS (4-Wheeled Vehicle)