Signup for our blog to receive tips and knowledge on industrial wash and wastewater treatment best practices.
Work with Us
Don’t settle for less than a solution from a partner who takes complete responsibility from start to finish. We make it easy to keep things clean and compliance effortless. Contact us today to discuss your wastewater treatment and industrial wash needs.
Design That Meets Your Needs and Federal Regulations
Evans Equipment & Environmental understands the role that regulations play when it comes to designing an industrial washpad and wastewater treatment system that will meet your needs.
Our fabrication and construction departments work closely with you to determine your needs and any obstacles that might need to be overcome when it comes to your wastewater pre-treatment parameters and your washpad. This includes company-specific regulations as well as any local, state or federal regulations for wastewater.
We ask the questions. We do the research. We ensure that the solutions remain compliant.
We then use our years of expertise and intimate knowledge of local, state and federal regulations to design an industrial washpad and wastewater treatment system that overcomes any hurdle, meets all of the regulatory environmental, electrical, legal or other requirements imposed, and is the most cost-effective solution for you.
In our Fabrication and Construction Departments, we can provide our customers with the following regulatory necessities:
- OSHA-approved handrails along adjacent edges of in-ground pits
- Pipe bollards along adjacent edges of in-ground pits
- Elevated platforms with handrails and toe boards to safely access large storage tanks
- Concrete curbs to ensure adequate containment of wash water
- Aluminum or concrete splash walls to provide additional containment from overspray to prevent loss of water, as well as to protect electrical components from direct contact from water
- Equipment control panels with UL Listed components to ensure adequate electrical safety
- Installations compliant to local or state plumbing and electrical code requirements
Evans Equipment & Environmental is Your Qualified Build Partner We take pride in providing knowledgeable solutions for all industrial washpad needs. Our goal is to provide our customers with the washpad and wastewater treatment solutions that will best fit their needs, and to also ensure that these solutions will meet all regulations that apply.