Signup for our blog to receive tips and knowledge on industrial wash and wastewater treatment best practices.
Work with Us
Don’t settle for less than a solution from a partner who takes complete responsibility from start to finish. We make it easy to keep things clean and compliance effortless. Contact us today to discuss your wastewater treatment and industrial wash needs.
The Flexibility of Portable Wash Pads
There are various uses for wash pads to keep your equipment and vehicles clean and serviced while also protecting your facilities and the environment. With the advent of portable wash pads, it is easier than ever to have a self-contained washing location with ease and flexibility.
Key Benefits of a Portable Wash Pad
There are still times when you would choose an in-ground concrete wash pad, however, here are the key benefits of having an above-ground wash pad:
- They are portable – if you’re leasing a facility and you move, you can take your investment with you. You also have the flexibility in a permanent facility of moving the wash pad’s location over time as you expand your business and facilities.
- They are easily modified – since they are custom-built, they can be easily modified or enlarged; built with Marine-grade aluminum (won’t rust and looks clean). Again, as your business expands, you will be able to expand your wash pad both in size and in functionality as needed.
- There is a quicker turnaround – you can build and install an above-ground pad much quicker than a permanent concrete wash pad. To achieve the deadlines and goals of your department business, it is usually important to get up and running in new facilities quickly. With a portable wash pad this is possible while still retaining the option to move or adjust once you get settled.
Portable Wash Pads Provide The Most Flexibility
Self-contained wash pads can be positioned in a location where no extensive plumbing and construction is needed. Plus, if there’s a chance your business will relocate, the wash pad can be moved on a flatbed or trailer without special oversize permits.
The alternative is an in-ground concrete wash pad that is a permanent decision and cannot be modified without significant cost and disruption.
So, when would you choose a portable wash pad option?
- When you are not in a permanent facility.
- When your business is changing rapidly and you may need to modify your wash pad for changing needs.
- When you are on a tight timeline to get setup and operational.
Contact Evans Equipment to help you and your team evaluate the best option for your facility and needs. We will help you assess the needs and provide you with the best options for your situation.